5.30.2008

Happy Hippie Friday


I am a goal setter. I LOVE sitting down and envisioning my happiest life, and making goals to help me live that life. I usually make long term goals every January, followed up by smaller, short term goals every 3 months. I have been able to break bad habits, learn new skills, eliminate debt, have a clean bathroom, open a saving account and actually use it, and become more patient. Making goals has changed how I view my life, I truly can accomplish seemingly impossible things and I love the fulfillment that comes with hard work that pays off.

I found this list, Handbook for Life: 52 Tips for Happiness and Productivity, earlier this week, and enjoyed reading all of the tips and trying to figure out ways to bring them into my life. So if you like lists, goals, and tips, this is the post for you!

Brian, Sela, and I are headed to Zion National Park for a weekend of sun, relaxation, and yummy food, and I couldn't be more excited! I hope you have a great weekend and I'll be back Monday!

Found on kirtsy!

No comments: