5.04.2008

Spring Break: The Adult Edition

Whew! What a fun and busy spring break! Even though I don't technically qualify (not in school, young child, and waaaaaaay too mature :) for a spring break, I'm really glad I took one. It was nice to get out of house, have time to prepare for Brian's graduation (yipee!), and just do nothing.
Here is what we did:
Monday: My friend, Becca, returned home from her mission in California. She is such a beautiful person and it was great to spend some time with her! Signed up for an Illustrator class. If you're in the Provo/Orem area, sign up! There is still plenty of room!
Tuesday: Farm Country @ Thanksgiving Point with Edie, Lauren, Leah, and Abby.






also, BBQ with friends and Gloria's Little Italy! Thank you, Charity!
Wednesday: Fresh homemade pitas and hummus with a little BFF time. Finished East of Eden.
Thursday: Watched Ugly Betty for the first time and LOVED it, which is a good, because LOST is turning into a suck-fest and I'm a little heart broken.
Friday-Sunday: Cedar City, graduation, yummy food, Juno, and HOME!

It's great to be back, I have missed all of my little bloggy-buddies! I have lots of new posts this week, so get ready!

xo.

Rach

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you liked Little Italy. I think it's the most charming place, and I love it that it's just down the street :)