6.25.2008

Cleanse: Day Two

Day two went really well, only a slight headache before bed and lots of tummy rumbling. I think the rumbling is part of the cleansing process, so I'm glad to see that it is working. The biggest change I've noticed so far is the amount of time I spend thinking about and preparing food. Many of the new recipes that I have made require more preparation and time, and the results are well worth it. I've been pleased with both of the recipes I found on Oprah's website, the Mediterranean Chopped Salad might be the best meal I've ever made.

Menu
Breakfast: Oatmeal with blueberries and almonds
Snack: Orange
Lunch: last of the Potato and Leek Soup
Snack: Hearty Rye Wasa Crackers with cinnamon and apples
Dinner: Mediterranean Chopped Salad
Dessert: 100% Pineapple and Coconut juice

1 comment:

derrick and erin said...

I am really fascinated by this. I can't wait to see how it turns out for you. Is Brian doing it too? What does he think? we are making our blog private soon so if you want to read it send your gmail address to derricknerin@gmail.com