8.12.2008

MIA

Hello, my lovelies! Sorry I've been such a lousy blog buddy, I wish I could say it's because I'm vacationing again, but I've just been extra busy doing tons of little things. A few exciting things like buying new lamps, rugs, and pillows for our living room, some DIY projects like making a coffee table/ottoman, and buying original art for the first time! There are posts in the works, I promise!

In the meantime, I picked up this book yesterday....


The styling is fabulous, the food sounds delicious, and the overall feel is just wonderful.

Sample Meal:

Country Vegetarian Lunch
-Rich Root Soup with Green Tarragon Drizzle
-Pouched Mushrooms with Egg Noodles
-Roasted Butternut Squash, Red Onions, Baby Potatoes, and Fennel with Chickpeas in Tomato Sauce
-Parmesan Cookies
-Blackberry and Apple Pie with Real Custard

See what I mean? YUM!

Fran Warde organizes everything in easy to understand menus and recipes, and the photography by Debi Treloar is just stunning.

I'm ready for party, anyone interested?

No comments: