9.08.2009

"Happy Birthday! Sela's A Big Sister!"

Sela's pretty big on birthdays and being a big sister lately, so when she watched me assembling Graham's birth announcements of course she assumed it was all about her. and birthdays.

Oh, to be 2 again.

Here is a digital mock-up of the announcement:



I printed this on nice textured cardstock, attached the photo with photo corners, rounded the corners, wrapped a bit of red + white baker's twine around it, stuck it in a glassine envelope, and sealed it with a red label. Very quick, very easy.

P.S. If you are on B's side of the family and have yet to receive an announcement, I am truly sorry. I'm in the middle of a grand see -how-long it-takes-to-get-addresses-without-incessant-nagging-or-doing-it-myself experiment. It's been almost 4 weeks. Maybe passive-aggressive nagging will work?

2 comments:

Tawny said...

I saw this on the wall at the Pastry Pub and it really was so pretty!!!
Congrats again!

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

handsome.