9.16.2010

ayurveda workshops




 Remember when I went on + on about my love for Ayurveda? And I mentioned a little something about workshops in the fall? Well, the time has come, my friends! We have been busy bees preparing + planning and we have put together some awesome workshops.

Here are the details:

Tuesday, September 28th @ 12 PM
Thursday, September 30th @ 7:30 PM
Saturday, October 2nd @ 10:45 AM

Infusion Studios
1025 South 500 West
Bountiful, UT

Each class is 1 hour, and we will be going over ways to help balance + restore our bodies + minds during Vata season. There will be open discussion, lots of great information, and a light yoga practice.

I'll be at all three workshops and will be teaching on Saturday morning. I would love if you stopped in + said hello!

You can sign-up here to reserve your spot.

Hope to see you there! oxoxo

No comments: