6.24.2011

words for your weekend


"Be fit for more than the thing you are now doing. Let everyone know that you have a reserve in yourself; that you have more power than you are now using. If you are not too large for the place you occupy, you are too small for it."

-James A. Garfield

Hello, Friday! I'm so happy the weekend is finally here. We are doing a bit of backyard camping tonight, spending time in our garden tomorrow (We have peas! I ate one this morning and it was delicious.), and I'll most likely spend Sunday brainstorming and planning for an exciting new project. I'm still a little too scared to say it out loud, but if i do manage to pull it off it will be awesome. Or it may just deplete my savings account and be a major waste of time and resources - it can go either way at this point! Hope you have a great weekend. XO
 

Photo via Cup of Jo

No comments: