6.02.2008

Back Again

We are back! What a wonderful weekend! We did absolutely nothing, and it was great. Lots of yummy food, long naps, great company, and stunning scenery. Here are a few things that we picked up on our trip:

Sela has had a fascination with rocks lately. It doesn't matter that we have a backyard full of grass, she runs right to the nearest gravel pit and plays for hours. The illustrations by Peter Parnall are really interesting and beautiful, and the story is funny and lovely.
here.




I have had my eyes on these pretty notebooks for months, they come from the Italian company
Alfabet Ecologia e Colore. They are made from 100% recycled materials and they are gorgeous, I especially love the Juliette series.

1 comment:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

I love that book! I am going to use it in a poetry unit I'm doing for my students next year...I will have to show you the rock poetry sometime!