9.03.2008

I'm it! I'm it! I'm it!


I know everyone is so over the whole tagging thing, but I don't care, this is my first time! 

A big thanks to super cool Melanie, from You Are My Fave, who always makes me feel super cool, too.

Here I go...

What are the last three things you purchased?
1. The new(ish) Apartment Therapy book
2. Green Apple Gelato
3.Watercolor of a lovely lady from Sego Art Center

What are the last three songs you downloaded?
1. Outrageous by Paul Simon
2. A whole bunch of Adele
3. Dan in Real Life soundtrack

What are the last three places you've visited?
1. Cedar City, UT
2. Portland, OR
3. Ummm.....IKEA?

What are your three favorite movies?
1. I Am Sam
2. Bridget Jones's Diary
3. Juno

What are your three favorite possessions?
1. Bob Dylan CDs, books, and DVDs
2. Heirloom rocking chair
3. My tiny vegetable + flower garden

What three things could you not live without?
1. Yoga
2. A good bra
3. My daughter's afternoon nap

What would be your three wishes
1. That I could be a chef, yoga instructor, interior designer/stylist, master gardener, art museum curator, and a good mom, simultaneously.
2. That I could take my family to live abroad.
3. That I could magically try out other people's lives for awhile.

What are three things you haven't yet done?
1. Watched the Harry Potter movies
2.Taken a yacht around the Mediterranean
3. Given birth in a hospital

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Roasted fig, leek, rosemary, and blue cheese pizza
2. Beet salad
3. Panna Cotta

Name three things that freak you out.
1. The dark
2. Eyeballs
3. Factory farmed meat

Name three unusual things that you are good at.
1. Directions
2. Centering things (picture frames, furniture, anything on paper...)
3. Making frosting

What are the three things you are currently coveting?
1. Amy Butler's home
2. Antique French Sunburst Mirror
3. Cecily boots from BR

I tag anyone who hasn't been tagged, mainly because I think everyone has already had the chance to do it. If not, consider yourself tagged and LET ME KNOW! I would love to read more about all of you!

Happy tagging!

image via ffffound

1 comment:

You Are My Fave said...

Hooray. I'm so glad I found someone who has never been tagged. The new(ish) Apartment Therapy book is on my wishlist and I want your wish #3 too.