9.04.2008

Namaste





My life has been a little hectic these days, and I'm desperately missing my regular yoga practice. My body is exhausted and my mind is jumping and running to and through every possible thought/project/solution. During all of the craziness I often forget to take a deep breath, quiet my mind, and focus on what I'm truly trying to accomplish.

I haven't renewed my year-long yoga membership with It's Yoga because our little family will be moving in the spring to Somewhere Undecided for graduate school, and I've been struggling to stay on top of my daily practice.

There are tons of tools available to keep me on track, and my favorite by far is Yoga Today, a high quality, one hour yoga class that is different every. single. day. I owe Jane Maynard a HUGE thanks for the wonderful post she did on Yoga Today during her week as Guest Mom on Design Mom.

I've included the video they have available today, Awakening the Rook Chakra, and it's excellent, I hope you check it out!

Have a happy Thursday! I'll be back tomorrow with a Hippie Friday post!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oohhh. Thanks for sharing. I haven't made it out to yoga class in longer than I care to remember, and I miss it. I can't wait to check out the video.