9.09.2010

some family love




Have I ever told you that my dad is an amazing chef + my mom is a genius? Well they are and they make a killer team, if I do say so myself. They have a few events coming up this fall that are going to be incredibly fun + delicious, so if you live nearby you should check them out.

Next Saturday, September 18th is the Stuffed Salmon + Steak Dinner at the Clarion in Payson. There will be lots of local, seasonal fruits + vegetables, great company (we've already established my parents are cool, right?), and salmon that will blow your mind. I will be there (probably stuffing my face with grilled peaches) with my little family and would love to see you + hang out for awhile.

Hurry and reserve your spot here, the evening is filling fast!

all of the photos are from last year's event, taken by my mom.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

I want to come!... I have to check with my hubband first though...