11.11.2010

do what you love



Have you seen this new series by Ryan of Pacing The Panic Room? I love everything this guy does - his creativity, drive, and vision blow me away, this project is no exception.

Here is what he says about the series:

"I will be profiling women from all over who have found a way to Do What They Love. I drew from the one thing that has inspired me the most,  finding people that are living their lives on their own terms and truly doing what they love for a living, from artists, to teachers, to candlestick makers, anything that keeps a big smile on the face."

You can check out more of the awesome series here.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

I've been following Ryan for a bit now, and I just love Tessa. And his photography. A good camera's next up on the list for me!