11.19.2010

words for your weekend


"Go for long walks, indulge in hot baths, question your assumptions, be kind to yourself, live for the moment, loosen up, scream, curse the world, count your blessings, just let go, just be."

-Carol Shields

cute + leggy image via audrey hepburn complex. how was your week, dearies? i had a pretty good one - i found vintage italian leather boots IN MY SIZE at a thrift store for 6 shmacks, spent some quality time with my bff (who also doubles as my sister-in-law, lucky me), and i started hand quilting a special christmas quilt for sela. my fingers are killing me! as for the weekend? i'm hoping for some chocolate covered gingerbread from the german bakery down the street, a killer yoga class, and watching my brother's play tomorrow night. happy weekending to you! see you soon. xoxoxox

No comments: