12.17.2010

words for your weekend


"Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home."

-Edith Sitwell

image via the yellow door paperie. i can't believe christmas is just around the corner! i've been busily checking special surprises off of my list - i finished the jammies last night and FINALLY finished all of the hand quilting on sela's quilt earlier this week. those babies are truly a labor of love. i'm thinking of tucking a little heart on the inside just like this quilt here. so sweet. happy weekend, friends. and thank you for reading + supporting this little space. i have a little thank you lined up for next week, so be sure to check back. see you soon. xoxoxo

1 comment:

Emily said...

I died when I saw your photo, I thought it was going to be the quilts you did! I can't believe you hand quilted, I really want to see them and hear about the process.